WATCH FOR SYMPTOMS
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. These symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus:
*Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
*Repeated shaking with chills
*New loss of taste or smell
WHEN TO SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION
If you develop emergency warning signs for COVID-19 get medical attention immediately. Emergency warning signs include*:
* New confusion or inability to arouse
* Bluish lips or face
This list is not all inclusive. Please consult your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning.
Call 911 if you have a medical emergency: Notify the operator that you have, or think you might have, COVID-19. If possible, put on a cloth face covering before medical help arrives.
CLEAN YOUR HANDS OFTEN
in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
* Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
AVOID CLOSE CONTACT
* Put distance between yourself and other people.
* Remember that some people without symptoms may be able to spread virus.
* Keeping distance from others is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting
COVER YOUR MOUTH & NOSE WITH CLOTH FACE COVER WHEN AROUND OTHERS
grocery store or to pick up other necessities.* Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble
breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without
assistance.* The cloth face cover is meant to protect other people in case you are infected.
* Do NOT use a facemask meant for a healthcare worker.
* Continue to keep about 6 feet between yourself and others. The cloth face cover is not a substitute
for social distancing.
CLEAN AND DISINFECT
switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.* If surfaces are dirty, clean them. Use detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
* Then, use a household disinfectant. Most common EPA-registered household disinfectantexternal
icon will work.
Visit https://www.cdc.gov for additional details, guidelines, symptoms, safety, protection, and testing.